Features of Chain Link Fence:
•Chain link fence is long lasting and weather resistant.
•Chain link fence provides optional security and protection.
•Chain link wire mesh is easily customized for special jobs.
•Chain link fence has great flexibility for variety of applications.
•Chain link fence is available in a variety of dimensions and styles, as suited to your needs.
•Chain link fence is one of the easiest and fastest fences that can be built.
Gloflex Automatic Wire Chain Link Fence Machines
A chain link fence is a fence "woven" from galvanized steel wire into a mesh or net-type configuration that forms a series of interlocking squares. This woven mesh is referred as the "fabric" of the fence. It is secured to steel posts embedded in the ground, often used to enclose schoolyards, parking lots, industrial property, tennis courts, baseball fields, and even residential yards. It can also be used to create dog runs, kennels, and animal pens, and is regularly used as a temporary fence to safeguard construction sites.
• 24 hour non-stop operation
• Special design to easy use
• High quality with a high production rate
• Double wire entry
• Centering that reduces mold abrasion and wire feeding units
• Plastic mold changing
• Advanced Controls: The machine is controlled by automatic controller. Manage your wire spacing, RPM, wire sizes, mesh model, end closing model and all settings through an easy-to-use touch screen
• Start / stop buttons in 3 different places on machine
• Writeen and voice warning at any problem
• Production capacity kontrol with dailly operation performance
• Remote access, update and fault detection via internet connection
• 2 years Guarantee
Hourly capacity may vary depending on operator performance
55x55 mm eye intervals is for 2,5 mm wire dia test
Technical features are changable according to models & arge studies.
|Mesh Height||Min 40 cm / Max 220 cm||Min 40 cm / Max 320 cm|
|Wire dia||1,8 mm - 3,2 mm||1,8 mm - 3,2 mm|
|Mesh Size||Min 35 mm / Max 80 mm||Min 35 mm / Max 80 mm|
|Production Capacity / per hour||250 kg / 150 m2||250 kg / 150 m2|
|Total Power Requirement||5,5 kw||6,5 kw|
|Suitable Wire Type||Galvanized annealed wire, PVC Coated Wire||Galvanized annealed wire, PVC Coated Wire|
|Number of Molds||with 3 sets of mesh model||with 3 sets of mesh model|
|End Close options||straight or auger||straight or auger|
|Machine weight||1300 kg max||1800 kg max|
|Machine sizes||350x160 cm||450x160 cm|
|Control System||Touchscreen 7 "||Touchscreen 7 "|